Hello I am Hemanth. A software Engineer with 12+ years experience developing innovate mainframes products. My passion to solve challenges we face today ,through technology made me to fly from far east to hub of innovation – Silicon Valley, California sunny state.
- Grew up in India; Made my name through out my academics by topping everywhere.
- Did my bachelors in Computer Science and I decided to get masters degree from prestigious american university. Wrote GRE and TOEFL exams, applied to few selected university, got acceptance from all universities. On fall 2003, I joined NORTHERN ILLIONOIS UNIVERISITY (NIU) to pursue my master in computer science. (I will make separate detailed post on my journey to NIU) NIU was one of few universities that offered excellent mainframes courses. Graduated from NIU with masters degree in 2005
- Since then working in the mainframe industry for past 12+ years.
- Lead several projects successfully.
- Developed an innovate patented mainframe product called Integillient Capping that solves one of the critical challenges mainframes industry faces today.
- Got 2 patents under my belt
DYNAMIC WORKLOAD CAPPING
- 1 more patents are currently pending at USPTO. And I may file 2 more 🙂
- I was honored at work for my innovation
My hobbies – Playing chess, Tennis, website building, flyer designs, vivid personal finances reader, Yoga, nature and best of all playing with daughter 🙂